Blog Archive

Friday 16 March 2012

Our Badass Exhibition- Transmission

Firstly congratulations and thank you to all my classmates, their other halves who helped us, our tutor and James the venue owner for putting on such a mission of an exhibition and pulling it off so ruddy well.

Opening night was the best party ever.
I will forever be in love with the venue; No.10 Bermondsey street.

My work and I.

Pylon film photographs

Cut out pylon book

Book cover

My errm, very last minute late night collage on ply wood


Jarvin Liang

Mari Enniste

Jess Procter

Jess Procter

Rebecca Matthews

Ines Neto Dos Santos

Emma Fisher

Emma Fisher

Juliana Futter

Juliana Futter

Philly Hunt

Philly Hunt

Daisy Cook


Nick Morely

Nick Morely

Lizzy Holbrook

Josie Molloy

Sarah Sajid

Thank you to all that came along.
I hope you all got very drunk with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment